Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Opening Night, or The Ejaculation

First of all, don't worry about the name. I took it from an old film that was heavily criticised because it was too controversial and violent. Also it was cheap and tasteless. That sort of sums up the entire blog.

I think the main reason I started this is because I just needed a place to vent or rant or voice out my many silly observations. Warning - if you are easily offended or possess zero wit/humour, I dearly BEG you to read this blog every single day, so I can piss all over your shit-addled head.

I seriously get a rock hard boner writing abusive, violent, racist, offensive shit. I'm disgusting that way. I also have a huge messiah complex, where I believe I am above everyone else, and am possibly some sort of prophet. I also have a huge ego.

Alright enough about me, I'm not that fucking interesting. Please do read on and I hope you will be amused/enlightened/pissed off. Tarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spit, spitting, spat