Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Unbelievable #1

This is a shit attempt at starting a post category which I will probably abandon after a week.

Unbelievable: In school, I used to be teased by my Chinese friends for being dark. No way! Really?

That time, most of my classmates were Chinese la, cos I was in the first class what. So, it was damn normal for me to be picked on for being dark. What names they used to call me - blackie la, hitam la. I gotta admit I never really found it amusing. What's worse is this - I never retaliated. How gay is that shit?

There was this one son of a bitch who never stopped la. I still know him till this day. He had this ridiculous childish sense of humour, and still does. Lets call him..err...James. Any time he sees me, he must say something about me being dark. I can't even go in front of the class without this fucker saying something. Pissed me off like hell la what. And best part is, I never responded.

Back then, the conversation would be something like this:

James the Cunt: Yo, Blackie. What's up, Blackie? Ha ha ha!
Gay me: Err.. yeah. Very funny.
James the Cunt: Hitam, hitam!
Gay me: Yeap, that's me. Sigh.

I suppose I didn't want to say anything racial la, because most of my good friends were Chinese. Also, I think I was what is known as a 'nice boy.'

Oh but if he started that shit TODAY.. woahhhhh. I wish he would la! It's not that I'm anti Chinese or anything, I got loads of good Chinese friends. I'm just anti HIM and I'll strike him right back. Our conversation today might go something like this.

James the Cunt: Yo, black man. How you doing, black man?
Awesome me: HORRRR!! ME SO HORNY!! ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME, SOLDIER BOY!!'
James the Cunt:...err... hey you are...dark..?
Awesome me: SUCKY SUCKY ONLY TEN LOLLAR! TEN LOLLAR PREASE!!
James the Cunt: Dei, that's really offensive la. I was just teasing you ok.
Awesome me: OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE, I don't wanna buy pirated DVDs ok? I'm not interested in watching bloody X Men vs Predator. Christ! Here's two bucks, go play counterstrike or something.

If you're reading this, James, suck my black balls. BTW I've always thought you were deformed (inside joke).

No comments:

Post a Comment

spit, spitting, spat