Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Important Update - WE Spit On Your Grave

Single minded and selfish as I am, I’ve decided to open up a little and share my blog with a few others. These guys are really cool in their own ways and I can’t wait for them to contribute some neat articles to the blog.

Here’s a little bit of an intro from each one of them. Hope you like their writings as much as you like mine. Thanks.

Stuck Up Malay Expat – Hey guys what’s up? I’m Stuck Up Malay Expat, and I’m a 30 year old Malaysian currently working as a graphics designer in Harrisburg, PA. By PA, of course I mean Pennsylvania, but then again I’m assuming everyone out there knows that. I’ve been in the States for about two years now, and I’ve already forgotten how to speak Malay, what ‘terima kasih’ means, and if Perak is a place or a type of Thai dish. My hobbies include pretending I’m white, pretending I’m white and, during the weekends, I sometimes, if not often, enjoy pretending I’m white.

Retarded Indian Fanatic – Hello, everyone, and Vanakam. Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am the classic stereotypical Indian fanatic – you know the sort which went through Tamil school in Sungai Petani and went on to become head of the Indian Society in UKM. I only know and love Indian people. I really, really hate Indians who are not exactly like me to the dot, and though I picture myself as a warrior for the Indian people, deep inside I am actually a very frustrated virgin who masturbates himself furiously to sleep every night.

Faggy Christian Youth Chinese Guy– Hey, gang! I’m so glad to be here. I’m always positive and uplifting and infuriatingly upbeat. I’m 22 and a VERY active member of the Christian Youth faction of my church in Subang. I look a bit like John Lennon with my long hair and glasses and especially with my guitar, which I use to play hillsongs with the CY band. I have this retarded notion that Jesus is ‘my friend’ and I’m the type of faggot who writes down ‘worship’ as a hobby. I’m always slyly encouraging my non-Christian friends to attend our Youth Rallies, which coincidentally have a lot in common with Nazi Youth Rallies – we both recruit confused teenagers and worship a funny looking guy who’ll shit all over you if you don’t believe in him enough.


So, dear readers, I really hope you’ll enjoy reading our new bloggers’ works, as you have mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spit, spitting, spat